Our hours have temporarily changed due to COVID-19
- MON THRU SAT:
By appointment only
Special Events Hours
- Nothing for now, be sure to check back!
If you have any other questions, contact us here.
Chicago Tattoo is located at 1790 State Road 436 (Semoran Boulevard), Winter Park, Florida 32792. On State Road 436 between Aloma and Howell Branch. We are in a standalone building and have ample off street parking. We are across the street from the Original Mattress Factory and next to Choulala.
Our hours have temporarily changed due to Covid-19. We are now open by appointment only.
Once you have decided which artist you want to work with to have your tattoo sleeve designed, you will need to do the following:
1. Research – Obtain references by searching for images that reflect your tattoo ideas. The more examples you have to deliver your vision of the final tattoo, the better. As an example, if you want a tattoo design of a flower; find the types of flowers that you like; also if you find a “tattoo of a flower” please provide those as well. It will help us determine the type of tattoo style you like. This process makes it easier for you communicate your heart’s desires to your tattoo artist.
2. Reach Out – Email us the details for your new tattoo. Please include design details, sizing, color choices, placement, and any photos you may have gathered. If a consultation is necessary we will help you book one.
3. Book an appointment – To book an appointment, we do require a deposit. Deposits go towards your tattoo when you have them done. They are not refundable. Deposits begin at $50 and vary depending on the amount of time that will need to be put aside for your tattoo. The artist will work on your drawing up until the day of the appointment. We apologize, but it is against our policy to send out the design before it is tattooed.
4. Let’s Get It Started! Your First Appointment – At your first appointment, you will review your custom tattoo design with the artist and start your tattoo. You will schedule your next appointment with your tattoo artist. Please see our Appointment Policy for information on what happens if you miss your appointment and fail to reschedule before your appointment time.
Our Cancellation Policy is simple. If you fail to notify the tattoo studio 5 days in advance of your appointment you will be unable to honor your scheduled appointment time, any deposit or fee will be forfeited and prior to scheduling another appointment a new deposit will be required.
If you cancel before the 5 day mark, we can reschedule and honor your existing deposit or hold your deposit on file,.
Yes, our minimum here is $60. This can be for a small symbol or a small basic name. Anything smaller will still need to be our minimum set up fee. You can find an image on google, or drop in for some help on the design. Once we see the design, we can get you an accurate price.
Absolutely. Check out our blog – Chicago Tattoo Times. We have advice from aftercare and placement to designs and ideas. We welcome your comments, and if you want to know more about something that is not covered, write us. This is your community.
If you know us, you know our Body Piercer Freddie. He has set on for new adventures and moved out of the state. So until further notice, we will no longer be offering Body Piercing services. Thanks so much for your continued support Orlando!